Many companies these days seek to augment their in-house skills with external IT talent who can work under their direction and guidance providing their IT organization with the flexibility to obtain resources when and where needed and the ability to ramp up for projects that require specialized skills that don’t exist or can’t be allocated internally.
These Staff Augmentation Services can help you achieve a number of business goals including faster speed-to-market and industry and technical experience that accelerates the quality and speed of critical IT initiatives while avoiding the cost and time required for internal training and skill development.
Cityon Systems’ Staff Augmentation Services provide skilled personnel to work under your direction to help you develop, maintain, manage and support your Applications and IT infrastructure. Our skilled professionals help you manage fluctuating skill needs, skills gaps and changing staffing needs to meet your IT and Business Objectives. Our resources work with you on-site or remotely and are experienced in the key skills your organization requires.
- An in-depth knowledge of both IT and Human Resources
- Around the clock screening and recruiting capability with the ability to find difficult skills
- Personality and technical skills assessment
- 15 years of IT staffing experience
- Decades of Application and Infrastructure Services Expertise
- Mobile Apps Development
- Web Development
- Business Analysis and Big Data
- Software Development and Engineering
- Database Design, Development, and Administration
- Systems Architecture, Analysis and Design
- Network Engineering and Administration
- Help Desk and Technical Support
- Project Management
- Technical Writing and documentation
Also, based upon your business needs, our services may be provided in any of the following ways:
Cityon enables a temporary workforce using precision matched staff anywhere in the United States.
Cityon’s contract-to-hire services provide you and a potential employee the opportunity to develop a relationship and assess the long-term fit without the immediate commitment of full-time employment.
Cityon provides the same expertise used in temporary staffing to locate, screen, qualify and ensure that you are hiring an IT resource that is both a technical and cultural fit for your organization.