What Personal Information About Customers Does Cityon Systems Gather?
Cityon Systems Inc. does not collect any personal information about individuals.
Does Cityon Systems Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We do not share customer information with anyone outside of Cityon Systems without asking for permission from our customers.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
SAFE HARBOR PROGRAM
Cityon Systems, Inc. ("Cityon") respects individual privacy and values the confidence of its clients, employees, vendors, business partners and others. Cityon strives to access, use and disclose Personal Information (as defined below) in a manner consistent with the laws of the countries in which it does business, and has a tradition of upholding the highest ethical standards in its business practices. Cityon complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce, the European Commission and the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner of Switzerland, respectively, regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland that it may receive related to the processing of personal information for Cityon's company clients' employee selection and employee development Human Resource needs. Cityon certifies that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
Cityon is a high performance global information technology company that delivers innovative business solutions. For 10-plus years Cityon has been providing technology-enabled business solutions that build trust by enabling our clients to increase revenue and profits, to streamline IT operations and to achieve their objectives and goals. We customize our technology solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients in government, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, service and other industries. Drawing on deep industry expertise and a portfolio of proven business processes, applications and infrastructure services, we blend strategic design, technology and timely delivery to create effective solutions that maximize our client's returns on their IT investment.
Cityon Systems Role as a Service Provider to its Customers and Prospective Customers
- Safe Harbor: Cityon adheres and is committed to the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce, the European Commission and the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner of Switzerland, respectively, regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland that it may receive related to and in connection with the processing of personal information for Cityon's company clients' employee selection and employee development Human Resource needs. Cityon implements high level security protocols to ensure the protection of personal information collected.
- Personal Information Collected: The personal data that we get access to or receive on test participants may include: First and Last Name, age, Gender, Ethnicity, and email address (Not all information we request is required by participants and all required personal information fields are marked.) For candidate verification and identification purposes, our Clients may collect all or part of a government-issued or an employee identification number. When tests are administered, client applications collect and score test responses and then derive a test score and generate a report about your personality characteristics. Cityon does not require participant to provide sensitive information, as defined by the Safe Harbor, in connection to delivering its customer services.
- Aggregation of Non-Person-Specific Data: We may statistically aggregate in non-person-specific form test responses and other information collected for our Client's internal research purposes. Such aggregated non-person-specific information may be used to enhance, develop or improve software products and services, offered to our clients. By beginning the test process on our client's assessment portal, you give your consent to this non-person-specific data aggregation and the use and transmission of this aggregated statistical data as outlined herein.
- Access to Data. Cityon get access to the data for providing software development and related services. Cityon does not directly collect any data. Cityon will not provide results to individuals taking the assessments. The dissemination of results is the sole responsibility of the testing and/or requesting organization.
- Information Access and Corrections: To access and correct the personal information that we have collected under this policy, please contact the testing organization, where you provided your data, or send us an email at Info@cityonystems.com. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before amending any of your personal information in our databases.
- Protection of Personal Information: We use reasonable precautions to protect personal information from unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These precautions include appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. We provide a secured transmission method for the electronic transmission of personal data through Secured Socket Layer (SSL) 128 bit encryption. All data is stored in secured RDBMS database, protected by Operating System and Database Security. Access to data through Web Application is protected by custom defined user-role based security. In addition, the sensitive data are encrypted in the database as per the Cityon Client's requirements. Each Cityon client using the web site is provided with a secure method of data transfer from the internet to their organization.
Information Received from Internet Service Providers through This Website Cityon does not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information; however, we reserve the right to link IP addresses and other information supplied by the ISP to personally identifiable information in order to protect the integrity of our system and for security purposes.
Cookies are small text files that a Web site transfers to your computer's browser. Cookies are used by Web Applications to measure traffic patterns, personalize content and control security. The cookies we use supply non-personally identifiable information, but they may identify your computer, browser and Internet specifications. Cityon does not use any cookie information for any purposes other than providing software services to the Clients.
How to Contact Us
Cityon adheres and is committed to the privacy principles of the Safe Harbor Program and the 15 FAQs that make up the applicable Safe Harbor Frameworks administered by the United States Department of Commerce. Information regarding the Safe Harbor Program can be found at the program's website: http://export.gov/safeharbor.